||10:00 a.m. to 01:30 p.m.
||02.00 p.m. to 04:45 p.m.
||05:00 p.m. to 08:00 p.m.
|Room No.1 to 6
||Rs.5,200/- (Inclusive of all taxes)
||Rs.4000/- (Inclusive of all taxes)
PAYMENTS & refund amount
Payment in full for Booking(s) is required to be made either
through website or by cheque drawn in favour of Supreme Court Bar
Co-operative House Building Society Ltd. within 48 hours of the time of
booking. If payment is not made prior to 48 hours of the time of booking, the
booking shall stand cancelled automatically
· if the booking is cancelled before 7 days of the date booked for a sum of Rs.500/- shall be deducted towards administrative charges from the booking amount.
·• If the booking is cancelled between 7 days and upto 2 days prior to the date booked, a sum equivalent to 25% of the booking amount shall be deducted.
·• If the booking is cancelled within 2 days of the date booked for, a sum equivalent to 50% of the booking amount shall be deducted.
- • Cancellation can be done either on the website as per the procedure provided at the website or, by approaching the club for the said purpose.
- • Refundable amount shall be credited to the credit card/debit card account from which the payment has been received if payment has been made through the website
- • If payment is made by cheque or cash, refund shall be made only by cheque drawn in the name of party which has booked the conference room, within four days of cancellation of the booking.
Rooms shall be given only for holding conferences, meetings and
arbitrations and for no other purpose.
·Except for snacks served
through the club/restaurant during the meetings/conferences/arbitrations, no
other eatables shall be allowed in the conference rooms.
- Catering arrangements can also be made in advance with club or the club restaurant IME, on mobile: 9310003409.
- Persons booking conference rooms are required to ensure that their drivers and support staff do not occupy the central hall of the club.li>
- It is expected that the users of the conference rooms would take suitable care that the furniture and decor of the rooms is not damaged so as to maintain the quality and standard of the conference rooms for the benefit of all the users.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol is not permitted in the conference rooms.
- Conference room user would be treated as temporary guest of the club for the day for which conference room is booked and are permitted to use the club facilities as is available to the members of the club, on payment of usual charges.
- The conference room user may enquire from office of the Club for additional/other facilities that can be extended by Club.
- Contact person in Club: Ms. Kanika Jain; Tel. No. 26858313-16; Mob: 9599294462; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org